Springpoint Senior Living
standardized financial management
Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
microbrewer sees explosive growth
CRM solution accommodates growth
management group handles complex needs
drives success with Dynamics SL
Certified Microsoft Dynamics Consultants
Get your sales force quickly up to speed with the advanced but easy-to-use features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Take advantage of a highly intuitive interface and embedded Microsoft Office capabilities to boost sales productivity, streamline sales cycles, automate lead management, and gain insights to drive more sales.
Automate your lead system
- Capture and track all lead details in one system.
- Automatically associate e-mail messages with relevant leads/opportunities.
- Assign leads and tasks automatically.
- Simplify lead qualification, scoring, and conversion.
- Easily segment data to generate leads from your customer base.
Manage opportunities effectively
- Close deals faster by centrally tracking key data and attributes for each deal.
- Create and monitor customized offers and pricing for each opportunity.
- Better track and position against competitors.
- Track actual revenue dollars by creating/tracking orders and invoices.
- Establish consistent sales processes enterprisewide.
- Use leading sales methodologies within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Enhance pipeline management
- Easily track the sales pipeline for improved financial planning.
- Increase accuracy of revenue projections with individual or roll-up forecasting.
- Track revenue goals by dates, fiscal periods, or other predefined criteria.
- Identify key trends for deals won/lost and optimize the sales process.
Contact Us for a personal demonstration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM for your company